Monday, May 20, 2013

Fish 101 - A Restaurant Review


No, I'm not getting paid for this post. And no, I don't have a new gig as a restaurant critic. : ) I just really wanted to post about this AMAZING restaurant: Fish 101 located in Encinitas, CA.

We took the girls on a little whirlwind amusement park vacay last week. Two days at Disneyland and 2 days at Legoland. Oy! I was so ready to eat something other than the usual park food - for those of you who really know me . . . Did I just write that? ; )

Darling Hubby has a fishing buddy who owns Fish 101. This place was crazy busy! I was so happy we were able to find a table because I did not want to pass up all the good eats. Unfortunately, I was so busy eating I didn't take pics of everything. : ( But I promise you it was all good. From the calamari, to the oysters, to the grilled shrimp plate, to the mussels, to the grilled fish tacos . . . ALL GOOD!

Best way to start!

Yes, Sophia ate this entire bowl of steamed mussels.

Favorite shirt ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment